• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DragonCon books Recieved today, PICS ADDED!!

11 posts in this topic

Here are the books I got done at DragonCon, all are going to be put up for sale soon except the GI Joe 9.9 and the two Star Wars books. PM me if you are interested in any of the others before they go up on feebay. Some cool things to note is that Michael Rosenbaum said no one has ever asked him to sign the Lex Luthor unauthorized biography before.

Also Hayden dropped the grade down on both of my Heroes Magazine #3 Diamond Variants (I got two 9.4) because she insisted on taking them out of thier window bags to thumb through and look at pictures (with her assistant picking up the second copy) of her BF Milo (Peter Petrelli) and herself. Usually I would tell artist/celebs to please not remove the books from their bags but I froze.

66988.jpg.72910055a54abbbefc99cc8d1d51feff.jpg

66989.jpg.365e89c2d19fe10b6158b963194a973b.jpg

66990.jpg.c703ba0637b345385a42d91800e77983.jpg

66991.jpg.b9511fba80d2a22ec3c838de96ecb4b5.jpg

66992.jpg.8ef1d58ca90b46724c8d6074c8b398dd.jpg

You should of seen what I went through to get that book. First I present the book to Don in a window bag and he says nice book. I then tell him I would like him to autograph it, he says why I had nothing to do with this book. I then expalin to him this is one of his pedigreed books. He says oh how interesting but again why do you want me to sign it. I then state well becuase it was your book. He finally agress and then says to me ok arent you going to take it out of the bag. I explain to him it in a widow bag to protect the book, he looks at me confussed and says so now you want me to sign the bag the book is in. I say NO please sign in the middle where the big square is. He shakes his head and says sure kid whatever you want I will sign the book I had nothing really to do with other then buying it and in a box you drew on the bag.

When he signs it he FINALLY realized that the bag was cut out and that he wasnt signing the bag but the book.

:) ..took all of about 5 min to get one sig.

You should of seen what I went through to get that book. First I present the book to Don in a window bag and he says nice book. I then tell him I would like him to autograph it, he says why I had nothing to do with this book. I then expalin to him this is one of his pedigreed books. He says oh how interesting but again why do you want me to sign it. I then state well becuase it was your book. He finally agress and then says to me ok arent you going to take it out of the bag. I explain to him it in a widow bag to protect the book, he looks at me confussed and says so now you want me to sign the bag the book is in. I say NO please sign in the middle where the big square is. He shakes his head and says sure kid whatever you want I will sign the book I had nothing really to do with other then buying it and in a box you drew on the bag.

When he signs it he FINALLY realized that the bag was cut out and that he wasnt signing the bag but the book.

:) ..took all of about 5 min to get one sig.

:roflmao: