• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do Tell FD

24 posts in this topic

It's ok man, we still love you. cloud9.gif

I still can't figure out how I didn't get a strike for the picture I posted that was deleted. Not that I want one, but wow, you must have really gone overboard to get a strike when I only had my post deleted. 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

Just the usual masking during an exchange with "roy" last night! cool.gif

Looks like there's some house-cleaning goin' on upstairs, too bad poor roywilliams couldn't hang around until at least b-ball season!?!?

And to Trimmer...we barely knew ya! (Well, most of us barely knew ya anyhow... 893whatthe.gifgossip.gif)

Looks like there's some house-cleaning goin' on upstairs, too bad poor roywilliams couldn't hang around until at least b-ball season!?!?

And to Trimmer...we barely knew ya! (Well, most of us barely knew ya anyhow... 893whatthe.gifgossip.gif)

roy is my bud and so was Trimmer! frown.gif

i'm telling you, they need to stay out of the water cooler. foreheadslap.gif
The cooler rocks. However, it was much better when it was us versus the coinees. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Do many card people venture into the water cooler? When I've looked, it doesn't seem like I see any...
Nah...there's barely any card people in the card forums. However, I suspect a troll to be a prominent card dealer who wants to protect his rep by posting under another ID! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

The cooler rocks. However, it was much better when it was us versus the coinees. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

The water cooler blows chunks. It's overrun by coinees. What an absolute disgrace that forum is. mad.gif

I blame Bug for making it primarily a political forum. It was much better when it was us versus them and the drivel in there was our drivel! sumo.gif

so bug is responsible for a the neo con drivel over in the water cooler? 893whatthe.gifconfused.gifforeheadslap.gifsorry.gif
Well....look at the number of posts today compared to the posts in the last few days. Whether he agreed with most of the insufficiently_thoughtful_persons in the Water Cooler is debateable but the fact of the matter is that his persistence allowed others to spew their venom without really any resistance. They knew that Bug or the gang would attack the dissenters regardless. Most of the trolls up there don't have the balls to mount an attack by themselves. It's pretty evident by the lack of posts today! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I made some masked remarks to "roy", referring to him as the insulting colloquial term for a feline donkey female dog. Didn't go over well with Dena. So now I'll be on best behavior. angel.gif

Although, since "roy" is gone, shouldn't be a problem, at least until Bug comes back under one of his multitude of shills. He's going to owe me $50, so he probably won't come back for a while.