• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Nedors, and I'll show you mine...
2 2

175 posts in this topic

Just got this one from Metropolis. A solid low grade copy, and a great cover:

Edit: [!@#%^&^], there's still something wrong with my scanner. I'll try again! frown.gif567724-fighting%20yank.jpg

Finally got that !@#%^&^ scanner to work. The pic is a little smaller than I want, but oh well.

589a8b6dd88f9_567724-fightingyank.jpg.3920c13f9d5afc845337bda91e471f6a.jpg

Edited by Doiby_Dickles

Just got this one from Metropolis. A solid low grade copy, and a great cover:

Edit: [!@#%^&^], there's still something wrong with my scanner. I'll try again! frown.gif

Oh sure, keep us in suspense!

I won't be able to post any pics until Friday, my next day off(and the only time I'll have to try to fix the fershluginner thing). I spent half the night trying to fix this thing last night, and now it won't display pics properly. Grrrrr....

But when it is working(or I get a new one), I'll have a few cool books to show off.

Is that Fighting Yank in the Gerber?

I do believe that I've seen it in Gerber, but Metropolis said that this was the first copy they've seen in fifteen years, so it must be a fairly scarce book.