• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who has two thumbs and likes Goon SS books? (with pics!)

11 posts in this topic

This guy! (thumbs u

Got my DragonCon books back and thought I would share! All 7 books I had witnessed were Goons as I'm pretty bonkers for the title. Thanks much to Dan (Par2ch) for all the help! He did a smashing job!

I'll be keeping some of them and selling the rest. Feel free to PM me offers or interests, but to be honest, I'm not concrete on which are which (as far as which ones I'm keeping). Also, I'm wondering if my broke would be best served offering them up to auction. Some of these should be one-of-a-kinds, but the census hasn't been updated this month yet to reflect the numbers.

Sigh, if only I wasn't broke; I'd be keeping them all. :)

DSC_0032-1.jpg

DSC_0029-1.jpg

DSC_0033-1.jpg

DSC_0027-1.jpg

DSC_0031-1.jpg

DSC_0030-1.jpg

DSC_0028-1.jpg

Thanks for checking them out fellas! I definitely agree that they are suh-weet... :D

Hey FF: I figured you'd be interested in them. lol I got your PM and you'll be at the top of the list of contacts once I figure out what's for sale (give me some time to love them first!) and to let the census update.

I will tell you, though, that I can say with some certainty that the #3's (DH & Albatross) won't be for sale. I know that the #6 doesn't even have a Universal entry as of the last census update, so... :baiting:

Also, if you notice the sketch on the Dark Horse #3, it's different from the usual Goon sketch. Normally, Eric does the Goon with the burn scarring, but this one doesn't have the scarring.

Why? Because this story took place before Chinatown, of course!

This will be the one time when I will actually be rooting for goonmania (sorry everyone)! I'm ready to set the opening GPA bars for these books sky high! lol

Seriously, that guy's got some deep pockets and a lot of love for the Goon. I don't even know how many times I've been an underbidder to him (usually by a pretty big margin!). Great taste in comics, though. Gotta give that to him.