• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DESPERATLY LOOKING FOR THE OA TO THE COVER OF THIS COMIC BOOK

24 posts in this topic

Cover Credits:

John Romita (Pencils) Mike Esposito (Inks)

Guys, that sure doesn't look like Romita to me. Can you list your source?

Could this be Marie Severin?

Well the GCD has it listed as such... comics.org.

And since this is supposed to be just his pencils I can see how you might not see a lot of him in the piece.

Romita Sr artwork is far more noticable in the pieces he inks than in his pencil pieces inked over by someone else.

C

Cover Credits:

And since this is supposed to be just his pencils I can see how you might not see a lot of him in the piece.

Romita Sr artwork is far more noticable in the pieces he inks than in his pencil pieces inked over by someone else.

C

Yes, agreed on that point. Guess I'm still not convinced it's Romita. Even with Eposito's inks, I think you would see more typical Romita features.

Cover Credits:

C

Yes, agreed on that point. Guess I'm still not convinced it's Romita. Even with Eposito's inks, I think you would see more typical Romita features.

Mr T definitely looks to be drawn by Romita Sr, along with the character on his left. The rest of the cover is too sketchy.