• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Apparently it's a bit rough

7 posts in this topic

i never thought of that issue as rough,..i've had one for years and i've seen them at shows too.,there are no numbers published in the Standard Catalog, but I would say its as hard to find as any other ready -to-be-cancelled Dc right before the implosion like metal men,challengers,hawk and dove, creeper.and all those

i never thought of that issue as rough,..i've had one for years and i've seen them at shows too.,there are no numbers published in the Standard Catalog, but I would say its as hard to find as any other ready -to-be-cancelled Dc right before the implosion like metal men,challengers,hawk and dove, creeper.and all those

And nowhere NEAR as tough as Hawkman 33 from the Nineties.

You have to give her full marks for honesty.

Certainly do, full marks to her.

If that was my book, I'd be taking a picture on zoom with the book about 20 feet away.

Unfortunately, this is the way a lot of raw comic book sellers on eBay present their wares. frown.gif

You have to give her full marks for honesty.

Certainly do, full marks to her.

If that was my book, I'd be taking a picture on zoom with the book about 20 feet away.

Unfortunately, this is the way a lot of raw comic book sellers on eBay present their wares. frown.gif

Yep, if you gamble with those sort of sellers, you usually get burnt. Credit to this woman for putting in some quality scans. However I've met so many people who think because they've stumbled on an old book, that it must be treasure, regardless of whether it's about to fall to bits.