• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who is your Ebay Arch-Nemesis? Your Dr. Doom? Your Lex Luthor?

82 posts in this topic

I'm surprised I was not on anyone's list. I would not say scottieeye , Judeloo, de-lekkerste bid on a lot of the auctions I bid on and vice versa ( in order of frequency.). Lately , healwithsteel has been crazy bidding on X-men as well.

Tomega bids against me on those high grade X-Men reprints!! Damm him!!

Feel better? 27_laughing.gif

P.S. yeah, healwithsteel was on a buying rampage with X-Men but is now dumping a lot of his copies. What's up with that? Are these his lower graded copies?

Drew

I guess you are scottieeye? If you are, begone evil bidder, that X-men Annual 3 in 9.8 will be mine!!! If you are, I just beat you out for the X-men 85. Hehe devil.gif. Healwithsteel has totally gone insane. I just cannot believe the money he or maybe she is laying out., $100 for X-men 390 9.8 or $355 for 120 in a 9.6. The list goes on, this collector should really wait for bargains. If he is dumping his lower grades then he really has some high grade items. He has an X-men 32 in 9.6 I am considering even though I have a few copies of it in 9.4 or above.

I'm surprised I was not on anyone's list. I would not say scottieeye , Judeloo, de-lekkerste bid on a lot of the auctions I bid on and vice versa ( in order of frequency.). Lately , healwithsteel has been crazy bidding on X-men as well.

Tomega bids against me on those high grade X-Men reprints!! Damm him!!

Feel better? 27_laughing.gif

P.S. yeah, healwithsteel was on a buying rampage with X-Men but is now dumping a lot of his copies. What's up with that? Are these his lower graded copies?

Drew

I guess you are scottieeye? If you are, begone evil bidder, that X-men Annual 3 in 9.8 will be mine!!! If you are, I just beat you out for the X-men 85. Hehe devil.gif. Healwithsteel has totally gone insane. I just cannot believe the money he or maybe she is laying out., $100 for X-men 390 9.8 or $355 for 120 in a 9.6. The list goes on, this collector should really wait for bargains. If he is dumping his lower grades then he really has some high grade items. He has an X-men 32 in 9.6 I am considering even though I have a few copies of it in 9.4 or above.

No, I'm not scotieeye although I have bid against him as well for some X-Men books in the past. I already have a copy of the X-Men 85 but was watching that auction. I have all but a few of the reprint issues now so I don't have to bid against you 893applaud-thumb.gif Still looking for that elusive #79 though in NM (tough book 893frustrated.gif). You've posted in the past that you have a few doubles of the earlier issues in 9.4. PM a list if you have any plans to let any of your duplicates go before you put them on E-Bay. I'm sure we could work something out. Thanks,

Drew