• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who is your Ebay Arch-Nemesis? Your Dr. Doom? Your Lex Luthor?

82 posts in this topic

You all probably have that one person who outbids you more than you care to admit so who is it. Who is the guy that loves the same comics you do and has more money. And I know it's not greggy because no one loves DC Romancs book and Wonder Women sex toys except him. 27_laughing.gif

Eric

I am not particularly fond of wallstreetrebel and midnight shadow currently. I don't care if they win a few books but they tend to bid early and drive up prices unnecessarily. I of course love all the dealers on ebay protecting their books by bidding up ebay books or buying stuff at bargain prices to be later listed at double price on their sites - ComicLink and Idealcollectables/slayersboy are famous for that.

Again all true Clobberintime. Nothing is more unfortunate for a buyer than a price being inflated due to thrill bids and early bidding. And as for your dealer comment perhaps a dealer would care to take that up. If there are any out there that would like to feel free. 27_laughing.gif

Eric

I am not particularly fond of wallstreetrebel and midnight shadow currently. I don't care if they win a few books but they tend to bid early and drive up prices unnecessarily. I of course love all the dealers on ebay protecting their books by bidding up ebay books or buying stuff at bargain prices to be later listed at double price on their sites - ComicLink and Idealcollectables/slayersboy are famous for that.

Maybe they bid them up early to try and scare bidders away with a high price early?

You all probably have that one person who outbids you more than you care to admit so who is it. Who is the guy that loves the same comics you do and has more money. And I know it's not greggy because no one loves DC Romancs book and Wonder Women sex toys except him. 27_laughing.gif

Eric

Beaumonts...

Really nice guy but he outbids me on every cool Black Panther appearance.

These are the exact two guys I was going to list - they will get into a bidding war 5 days before the damn auction is over and drive the price up for no reason! 893frustrated.gif