• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: X-Factor CLOSED-CLOSED

23 posts in this topic

Why is Beast blue in number 1, but not in the others?

I believe there are color variants (in the loosest sense of the word) that exist where some are more blue and others are more purple

I didn't know there was a color difference in beast..

If I remember correctly, there was a story of his "transformation' in these books. It's been a while since I read those when they came out.

Yep, some type of "operation", that's him on cover 3 all wrapped up...damn, it sure has been a while since I've read those! :D

I believe there are color variants (in the loosest sense of the word) that exist where some are more blue and others are more purple

No, the colors used on the covers. I have two copies of X-Factor 1 and they have ifferent color strikes on the cover. Im not doing a very good job of explaning though

No, the colors used on the covers. I have two copies of X-Factor 1 and they have ifferent color strikes on the cover. Im not doing a very good job of explaning though

Oh!!!! O.K. i get what your saying now.. interesting though, which one is the more common issue ??

You nit wits. He is asking why is the Beast furry in issue 1 and normal in the rest of the issues. The answer is he got "cured" of the furry part, but then he became furry again when he was exposed to Infectia in issue 31, I believe.

You nit wits. He is asking why is the Beast furry in issue 1 and normal in the resrt of the issues. The answer is he got "cured" of the furry part, but then he became furry again when he was exposed to Infectia in issue 31, I believe.

:o