• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help with my qwest--looking for McFarlane Spideys SS

10 posts in this topic

Trying to build a SS run of Todd McFarlane's Amazing Spider-man run.I've came across a few, but still need a few issues.I've posted in the WTB forum before, but think I might have more success in the signature room.

I'm looking for the following issues in either 9.6 or 9.8.They can be signed by other creators just as long as they have Todd McFarlane sig.

The issues I'm looking for are :301-305-306-308-314-318-319-321-322-324-325.

Any help or leads would be great.

Thanks.

So, it seems I'm not alone in the search for the McFarlane run. Thanks to Chandler Rich, I've already got 4 books signed by both McFarlane & Lee (Stan that is). I'm just waiting for the next signing either of them have to get others done. I think the hardest book to find will be #301. So, here's wishing us both luck in our search.

Why not just wait until the next Mcfarlane signing I will hold some spots for you.

Well this is just for the books that have already been signed and graded.

I figured if I get these now ,I can send in the books that are not on the census in for the next signing.

So PLEASE hold me as many spots as possible. Like I said before, Kris you are the man (worship)