• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking to trade my 30 Days of Night #1 Spiral Bound Preview!

8 posts in this topic

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this, but I thought it would be the most appropriate. If it's not please let me know and I'll repost appropriately:

I'm looking for some rare issues, but who isn't, right? The way I see it, people with rare gems would much rather trade for another rare issue rather than have the cash, because it's not really about the money otherwise they would've sold it sooner. So I decided to stop bumping my threads and try this out. What I'm really looking for is either a Mouse Guard #1 B&W ComiXpress Edition or a Venom: Lethal Protector #1 Black/Error/Misprint Cover, preferably raw/ungraded. Nothing's really been mentioned in my WTB threads, so I figured I put this up for trade and maybe someone might bite.

I'm offering up my 30 Days of Night #1 Spiralbound Preview. This is a full preview of the first issue with an additional introduction letter and it predates the release of the standard #1. Only 50 were made, possibly less. It has a clear hard plastic cover and a blue cardstock back. It is in NM condition. Here is a high res scan.

While one of those 2 issues is really what I am aiming for, I am open to other trades (rare independents are especially always welcome) or even possibly selling it, but as I had said before it's not about the money.

PLEASE, feel free to reply here or PM me with any questions or offers. Thank you so much for your time!

Thanks!

That's actually the second one I got this year on eBay. Figured I'd watch that one just in case it stayed low to get another.

I can't believe that guy posted what his reserve was! As soon as I saw that I knew everyone would wait till the last minute to bid. I was banking on people being out of the house over the weekend or forget about it, apparently it worked.

SWWWEEETTT! That is a nice comic to own.

Thanks, that's why I got the second one. No way I could get rid of my sole copy.

I was planning to sell or trade my Spider-Man #300 chromium when I got it for dirt cheap. I had no interest in the comic initially. Then when I opened the package, I couldn't get rid of it either, looked to peeerty :cloud9: