• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Goon SS books and more for sale!

15 posts in this topic

4 of the Goon SS books listed in my previous thread are now on eBay!

- Albatross #2 9.4

- DH #25 9.8 with sketch

- Satan's S***my Baby 9.8

Go to this link and bid! Now!

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/t.j.powell_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

I also have up some other CGC modern lots, including Ultimate Spider-Man, Wolverine: Origins, and Preacher!

Thanks, Dan! I hope they go well as they're my first auctions I've ever put up on eBay!

Most watches so far: Goon #25 SS with sketch. Somewhat surprising.

hmm who was the person who asked Eric Powell to sketch that book for you hm

Good luck, I wonder if goonmania will make a cameo appearance?

Not if I can help it!!

That's right, Chris! Battle him to the bitter end! (And send my prices soaring! lol ) Just kidding... Though, I imagine goonmania will have to make an appearance at some point. Hopefully, everyone will get to walk away with at least one book to add to their collections! ;)

Thanks, Dan! I hope they go well as they're my first auctions I've ever put up on eBay!

Most watches so far: Goon #25 SS with sketch. Somewhat surprising.

hmm who was the person who asked Eric Powell to sketch that book for you hm

hm Who was that again? I remember it was some guy who I played 8 games of phone tag with...Dan...Partridge? No, that's not it... hm

lol You did a wonderful job, sir, and you know it! The books turned out beautifully and I'm actually a little sad to get rid of that #25...as long as it finds a good home, though, I will be happy.

Just to let everyone know, anyone here from the boards who wins one of my auctions will get 1/2 OFF SHIPPING. Just message me after winning the auction and I will re-invoice you with the new total. Hope everyone's keeping up their watching! ;)

just curious...how many watchers do you have for the books right now? hm

Well, my Goon books have the most watchers of all my current auctions (not really a surprise there). The #3 and #25 already have watchers in the double-digits, but the others are close behind.

The winner for total number of watchers is still the #25. Lots of interest in that book.

Just need some bidders now! lol Everyone's just waiting 'til Sunday. I know these books will get a lot of late action and snipes. Count on it!