• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PLAINVILLE, CT: 26 OCT 10am - 2/3pm

24 posts in this topic

Show runs at the Plainville V.F.W. Hall- 7 Northwest Dr. (Route 10) from 10 AM to 2/3 PM.

99 CENT ADMISSION, CHILDREN UNDER 10 ARE FREE

40 dealer tables, Something for everyone! Non-Sports/Yu-Gi-Oh/Comics/Movie Collectables/Pokemon/Magic/Action Figures/DVDs/Vintage Toys/Hot Wheels/Hourly Raffles/CAG Friendly/Free Coffee/Free Donuts

And THIS time gents, I will finally be able to make it. :headbang:

I think through the door, take left, take right and last table on the right. I had two last month but think I only have one this time, will have boxes of $2, $5 and maybe some other stuff. Look forward to seeing you, make sure you say hi at me!

I think through the door, take left, take right and last table on the right. I had two last month but think I only have one this time, will have boxes of $2, $5 and maybe some other stuff. Look forward to seeing you, make sure you say hi at me!

Bringing any sweet, sweet DC war? :baiting:

I was going to but the mace got in my eyes and I can't see what boxes I'm pulling.

I wasn't going to bring my regular bin stock but will grab the war books and any other books you might want to see. Maybe I'll poke your eye out with another IM 150.

Hey it was great to meet you guys yesterday! And to see a certain multiple-times-kicked-off forum member!

The show was slow, but was worth the drive. Cliff is a peach and a half!

Good meeting you guys too! Always fun meeting forum members--though I didn't see the other individual there... must've shown up after I had to leave.

And yes, the Mrs. did have quite the shopping trip in Manchester as expected! lol