• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hex 1?

9 posts in this topic

Is this #1 from 1985 actually picking up or is it just a lot of delusional pricing in ebay stores? Not that I can find any sales, just someone buying the whole series for more than I would have expected, although the last issue is probably HTF.

I have not noticed any big changes in Hex #1 or any of the other issues. #92 is a little harder to find but there are still a lot of copies still available out there. In my opinon issues #1, 2, 4, 7, 9 (basically the first 10 issues) and 92 are the most popular from the regular series. The Hex Spectacular is one of the hardest to find and seems to have increased in price and popularity over the past few years.

well, yeah, it's hard to see listings when you plug in a search on ebay... the store items come at you in no particular order and I was seeing a bunch of $5-$10 sort of store listings. i see some $1-$1.50 ones too.

but seriously, who is even bothering trying to get $8 for that?

i ask because i have a bunch of them acquired through grab bags and lord knows why.

I actually kind of enjoyed HEX... :shy:

It was such a great idea. Westerns were dead but we still like the Hex character. I know, we'll send him to the future & turn it into a Science Fiction book. That'll sell....hmmm, it's not selling, I know, we'll let Giffen muck it up with his new Euro style.

I will say that the final issues epilogue does tie back into both the Hex 92 & the Hex Spectacular so I thought it had potential. Other than that, total waste of 18 issues.