• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: I Guess It's Back To YouTube For Kimbo...

91 posts in this topic

I have never dated a woman who wanted or needed me to "provide" for her, and I have never dated a woman who wasn't just as interested in sex as I was.

Odds are at least one of them has seen a Star Wars movie. hm

:baiting:

Huh? You lost me on that one.

But I like hot women. :cry:

Man, you and Sean. No love for the lady lawyers?

Two of the hottest women I have ever seen were in my law school class. Maybe I got lucky.

There were many attractive ladies in my class and also many that I respect that are my colleagues to this day. But telling a guy who can swim in the stripper ocean to jump into the law school pond is just plain wrong.

^^

Plus, I don't like to get involved with potential colleagues/co-workers/classmates. I've been warned about that from several people that I respect and I consider it sage advice.

Plus, I don't like to get involved with potential colleagues/co-workers/classmates. I've been warned about that from several people that I respect and I consider it sage advice.

You know what? You are absolutely right. Forget what I said about classmates. (thumbs u

I have never dated a woman who wanted or needed me to "provide" for her, and I have never dated a woman who wasn't just as interested in sex as I was.

Odds are at least one of them has seen a Star Wars movie. hm

:baiting:

Huh? You lost me on that one.

:gossip: referencing your "Star Wars" rant from when Roy was watching the pre-quels.

For some reason, this turns me on. lol

Don't you people ever wonder what Dena, Gemma, skypinkblue and the other women must think of your misogynist rantings?

(tsk)

Of course we are all tolerant of some tasteful adult humor but the sexual references in posts are getting too frequent. So fellas, please just temper those ‘basic instincts’ just a bit.

As the father of a wonderful daughter, I hope that her world is populated more by people with a sense of decorum (or any sense at all) than by some of the losers whose messages have been posted here. Thanks, Dena, for sharing your sensible comments.

Yes, because calling me a loser for a couple of random posts on this message board, not to mention your initial response to me, is a shining example of sensibility and decorum.

When dealing with a misogynist, decorum is not necessary. You are an embarrassment to humanity, loser.

Don't you people ever wonder what Dena, Gemma, skypinkblue and the other women must think of your misogynist rantings?

(tsk)

Of course we are all tolerant of some tasteful adult humor but the sexual references in posts are getting too frequent. So fellas, please just temper those ‘basic instincts’ just a bit.

As the father of a wonderful daughter, I hope that her world is populated more by people with a sense of decorum (or any sense at all) than by some of the losers whose messages have been posted here. Thanks, Dena, for sharing your sensible comments.

Yes, because calling me a loser for a couple of random posts on this message board, not to mention your initial response to me, is a shining example of sensibility and decorum.

When dealing with a misogynist, decorum is not necessary. You are an embarrassment to humanity, loser.

Feeling bloated? Are your breasts tender? Sounds like you could use some cranberry juice and some quality "me time". Go ahead, you deserve it. :foryou:

I won't apologize for being a man and wanting sex from a woman, and I don't expect a woman to apologize for the fact that she wants a man to provide for her, even though "providing" in a society where virtually everyone already has the necessities for survival means that she has to have a bigger house, a nicer car, and a better wardrobe than her neighbor. Men are slaves to sex and women are slaves to material possessions; each sex has to accept the other's shortcomings and weaknesses.

I have never dated a woman who wanted or needed me to "provide" for her, and I have never dated a woman who wasn't just as interested in sex as I was. Not sure what gold diggers you hang around with, but I can assure you that not all women fall into the neat little paradigm you outlined above. Aren't you in law school? Try dating some of your classmates instead of strippers.

A wise man once told me..."Ro-mance without Fi-nance, is a damn Nui-sance."

:foryou:

For some reason, this turns me on. lol

Me too. I'll take Marilyn Milian over anything posted in this thread so far. She's hot as hell. :banana:

Feeling bloated? Are your breasts tender? Sounds like you could use some cranberry juice and some quality "me time". Go ahead, you deserve it. :foryou:

Hey, CaptainOfIndustry - I found some news from the OfIndustry family on "News of the Weird". Are you in law school at Columbia University, and from South Bend Indiana, of Swedish extraction? This allows us to keep up with your clan of "he-man women haters":

1. Roy Hollander filed a civil rights lawsuit against Columbia University in New York City in August, claiming that its "women's studies" curriculum teaches a religion-like philosophy that oppresses men by blaming them for nearly all social problems. (When interviewed by the New York Daily News, Hollander declined to give his age, saying such a revelation would crimp his pickup success with young women: Frequently, he said, women "think I'm younger than I am, so I don't want to disillusion them.") [New York Daily News, 8-18-08]

2. Complaints were lodged with the Swedish government in June against the state-run retail pharmacy Apoteket, alleging illegal sex discrimination, in that its stores stock sexual aids that benefit women (e.g., vibrators) but none that particularly benefit men. Said one complainer, "(A) woman with a is seen as liberated, strong and independent, whereas a man with a blow-up plastic va.gina is viewed as disgusting and perverted." The government's Equal Opportunities Ombudsman rejected the complaints. [The Times (London), 8-12-08]

3. In September, the Indiana Court of Appeals upheld the 18-year sentence of a 73-year-old South Bend man who had insisted that he was only trying to revive his 68-year-old wife after she became fatally incapacitated in June 2007. However, police noted that he had not called 911, nor checked her vital signs, nor performed CPR, but that instead, his "reviving" consisted of performing an oral sex act on her (which the judges concluded was merely the fulfillment of a desire that his wife had long since denied him). [south Bend Tribune, 9-11-08]