• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just in case you need a laugh....

45 posts in this topic

We could use a laugh, scan them if you can. I know I still love those reader copies. I have quite a few in my collection also. Sentilmental reasons, you know. Also "Mr. Lowgrade" Now WHY didn't I think of that?! foreheadslap.gif27_laughing.gif

You probably didn't think of it, because no one can match the crappiness of my lowgrade copies..... insane.gif

I do love those books I have though, just like all the others. They were the first real old issues I bought, and even though they were falling apart, it still just awed me to hold a comic so old in my hands (you're pretty easily impressed when you're 12, I guess)... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Nice Superman!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

I'd grade it a NM/MINT 9.8 if it wasn't for the huge chunk out of the bottom left corner, the huge chunk out of the bottom right corner, the myriad of spine creases and tears, and for the extremely slight detachment from the staples. tongue.gif