• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

if a person isn't a paid member?

4 posts in this topic

if a person isn't a paid member can they still send in already graded comics to get a new label if the the label is either mis labeled or the old style label, and can they also send them in for a new cases if the case has been cracked?

and one other question, does it cost to have get new label if it either mis-labled or just the old style?

It doesn't matter whether you're a collector's society member or not - CGC provides re-labelling/re-holdering services for everyone.

With that said, if the label is wrong, CGC will do a new label for free. Just send the book to them with a description of the problem.

If it's an old school label & you want a new label on it, you'll have to pay to have it re-holdered (which is $11/book) - which is also the case if the CGC holder is cracked.

And, oh, one would assume that if CGC made an error on the label, you'd be put in the special priority line to get it fixed as soon as possible - that's not the case, though.

Last CGC batch I received had 2 books with incorrect labels - I sent them back to the CGC the next day - and it took them a month to get the fixed books back to me again (tsk)