• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Witness needed - Dave Gibbons, and any Doctor Who player!

8 posts in this topic

Well, I've looked for these for so long, and come up dry, so I thought I'd see if any of our good men and women who are witnesses could help me out.

I've been a Doctor Who fan almost as long as I've been a comic fan (since 1985 and going strong!), and jump at any chance I get to merge the two loves. Well, I've got 2 Marvel Premiere slabs, and have a copy of Doctor Who #1 (80's Marve) at CGC now that I hope can pull at 9.8. :wishluck: I'd LOVE to get a Dave Gibbons Doctor Who CGC SS. It doesn't have to be anything special, and if it's not a comic, but a magazine, then that would be great too. But, I'm hoping someone here can help me.

I'd also like anyone that goes to a con in the states with a Doctor Who guest, or a con "accross the pond" (I just love that phrase) to get SS books done. I don't have a large budget, so I'd only be able to do a couple at a time. If I could get multiple sigs on one book then that would be great, but I'd want anyone I could associated with Doctor Who that I could get to do on a book for SS. :)

I know that Peter Davison is going to be at something called the New England Fan Experience (Hope I'm remembering that name right), and would love to get one from him. I know that there aren't going to be many chances to get the current crop of actors to do an SS until they leave the series, but would love any help I could get on this.

Any help would be appreciated. Starting at the first of the year, I'm spending all of 2009 with my main focus on Doctor Who! :D

Whovi