• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Five Reasons Why LUKE Skywalker NOT "Skynwalker," the board member Is An *spoon*

12 posts in this topic

I thought this thread said "Skynwalker," the board member. Maybe you should add "Luke" in there.

Me, too. I was expecting a fight. :popcorn:

Me three! :o My initial reaction was something like "WTF! Marc is a good guy! What's this dude's problem?"

I thought this thread said "Skynwalker," the board member. Maybe you should add "Luke" in there.

Me, too. I was expecting a fight. :popcorn:

Me three! :o My initial reaction was something like "WTF! Marc is a good guy! What's this dude's problem?"

Same. I also suggest you change the title.

Dyslexia is considered to be a learning disability. It manifests primarily as a difficulty with written language, particularly with reading and spelling. It is separate and distinct from reading difficulties resulting from other causes, such as a non-neurological deficiency with vision or hearing, or from poor or inadequate reading instruction.[1] Evidence also suggests that dyslexia results from differences in how the brain processes written and/or spoken language. Although dyslexia is allegedly the result of a neurological difference, it is not an intellectual disability. Dyslexia has been diagnosed in people possessing all levels of intelligence.[2]

The word dyslexia comes from the Greek words δυσ- dys- ("impaired") and λέξις lexis ("word").

How about this:

"Five Reasons Why Luke Skywalker is an "

Keep it simple.

Dyslexia is considered to be a learning disability. It manifests primarily as a difficulty with written language, particularly with reading and spelling. It is separate and distinct from reading difficulties resulting from other causes, such as a non-neurological deficiency with vision or hearing, or from poor or inadequate reading instruction.[1] Evidence also suggests that dyslexia results from differences in how the brain processes written and/or spoken language. Although dyslexia is allegedly the result of a neurological difference, it is not an intellectual disability. Dyslexia has been diagnosed in people possessing all levels of intelligence.[2]

The word dyslexia comes from the Greek words δυσ- dys- ("impaired") and λέξις lexis ("word").

Having a hard time reading and understanding this................

Having a hard time reading and understanding this................

Indeed hm(shrug)