• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the Talk comics and "post count" thread

1,599 posts in this topic

can anyone name these rare 1974 mego figures?

alteregos.jpg

Peter Parker, Grayson, Bruce Wayne, Clark Kent

any idea on value?

Aren't they 4 figure items? At least that what my way out of date book that I referenced mentioned. Have no clue about the current market. Never really collected them.

alteregos.jpg

any idea on value?

Aren't they 4 figure items? At least that what my way out of date book that I referenced mentioned. Have no clue about the current market. Never really collected them.
correct again... I guess greggy is all knowing after all...

alteregos.jpg

any idea on value?

greggy loves buying reference books but loves to keep them in minty shape as well. My Overstreet mid-year update book from the mid 90s is still in sweet shape.

My Overstreet mid-year update book from the mid 90s is still in sweet shape.

Uber-Dork

My Overstreet ring price guides are as well. Well, except #1 because I bumped a corner once. :cry:

alteregos.jpg

any idea on value?

greggy loves buying reference books but loves to keep them in minty shape as well. My Overstreet mid-year update book from the mid 90s is still in sweet shape.
(worship)

My Overstreet mid-year update book from the mid 90s is still in sweet shape.

Uber-Dork

My Overstreet ring price guides are as well. Well, except #1 because I bumped a corner once. :cry:
:frustrated: