• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the Talk comics and "post count" thread

1,599 posts in this topic

I bumped a corner once. :cry:

I hate to hearing that. :eek:

You probably over ordered that price guide. Go get me a replacement....pronto.

Don't know if any of you ol' timer super-dorks around here are looking for any minty fresh original 1st print copies of the OSPG . My LCS showed me a box that just came in . #1 , #5-#8 #10 , maybe #11 , and some doubles..

bye now ........ :whistle:

:o
They probably want the Overstreet Price Guide values for them so it's gonna be :screwy:

That price guide price guide is the most ridiculously over-priced price guide since price guides began.

I concur, tall geeky one

:roflmao:

:o .Greggy made me laugh ...... :o

I look at bedrock or greggy and I am moved to laugh, too!

Don't know if any of you ol' timer super-dorks around here are looking for any minty fresh original 1st print copies of the OSPG . My LCS showed me a box that just came in . #1 , #5-#8 #10 , maybe #11 , and some doubles..

They probably want the Overstreet Price Guide values for them so it's gonna be :screwy:

That price guide price guide is the most ridiculously over-priced price guide since price guides began.

I concur, tall geeky one

Good kid pics ! ..... :applause:

Books ain't too shabby either .................. :whistle:

I concur, tall geeky one

BTW , so the OSPG prices the value of it's own price guide ? ... hm

Sounds similar to Wall Street's no oversight business model ................. :whistle:

yep, they do indeed

Good kid pics ! ..... :applause:

Books ain't too shabby either .................. :whistle:

love the boy (and my family) more than comics...... family, gators then comics are a close 3rd (thumbs u

I concur, tall geeky one
:acclaim:

I concur, tall geeky one

I have been told that movements come easy for you.

Serious Gold question: Any estimate on how much a .5 incomplete Tec 27 with cover would go for?

first mistake was using the word "serious" in this thread lol

second mistake was using the word "serious" in this thread :sumo:

but, to answer, about $10-12K is what the last one sold for

(worship)

I concur, tall geeky one

I have been told that movements come easy for you.

(worship)

I concur, tall geeky one

Sounds similar to Wall Street's no oversight business model ................. :whistle:

Amazing, Overstreet started listing the prices while he still had tons of remainders in his stash. Coincidence? :flamed:

Sounds similar to Wall Street's no oversight business model ................. :whistle: Amazing, Overstreet started listing the prices while he still had tons of remainders in his stash. Coincidence? :flamed:

what do you think?

Sounds similar to Wall Street's no oversight business model ................. :whistle: Amazing, Overstreet started listing the prices while he still had tons of remainders in his stash. Coincidence? :flamed:

what do you think?
Rhetorical question, slow one.

what do you think?

Well , I guess that one thing is their prerogative , and we're stuck with their valuation ? .... (shrug)

I guess it's not that big of deal , as long as that's the only item they could possibly manipulate ? ..............

what do you think?
Rhetorical question, slow one.
aha, afraid to answer the question, are you ?