• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the Talk comics and "post count" thread

1,599 posts in this topic

I'm done. I have done my part to pad this thread with post counts that I coould care less about.

'tec27, I hope you are happy that I have debased myself for your thread. lol

Arch should take away your custom title. The only thing still sacred on these boards. My emoticon is staying :( until mine is returned.

I'm done. I have done my part to pad this thread with post counts that I coould care less about.

Arch should take away your custom title. The only thing still sacred on these boards. My emoticon is staying :( until mine is returned.

Don't be hatin'. My title is my true board philosophy as I honestly could not care less. I just felt like posting some books....again.

What did your title use to state? :foryou:

Don't be hatin'. My title is my true board philosophy as I honestly could not care less. I just felt like posting some books....again.

What did your title use to state? :foryou:

"Still Waiting"

It wasn't the best but it was somethin.