• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the Talk comics and "post count" thread

1,599 posts in this topic

Scrooge, those are some very cool covers! :applause:
great fights (and I am not talking evander here!)

Please don't bite off my ear!

ESPN still shows the slo-mo replay on friday night fight night doh!

I'm not a UFC fan, but it seems that boxing's popularity is going the way of the dodo. (shrug)

I'm not a UFC fan, but it seems that boxing's popularity is going the way of the dodo. (shrug)

indeed it is...really missing a "superstar" like Clay, or then Ali, or Frazier, or, heck, I'll say it, even Tyson... right now, who carries the mantle (shrug)

indeed it is...really missing a "superstar" like Clay, or then Ali, or Frazier, or, heck, I'll say it, even Tyson... right now, who carries the mantle (shrug)

It's all the more clear to GA fans since we catch a glimpse of how wildly popular boxing was throughout the '30's to the '50's. There are countless short stories about boxing in anthology GA books and many regular boxing characters series from Joe Palooka to Kayo Kirby and many others.

It's all the more clear to GA fans since we catch a glimpse of how wildly popular boxing was throughout the '30's to the '50's. There are countless short stories about boxing in anthology GA books and many regular boxing characters series from Joe Palooka to Kayo Kirby and many others.

It was a different time! Sigh...

It was a different time! Sigh...

:cry:

Almost 600 posts in one evening. doh!

It is as if we have our own little corner of dorkdom (i.e Comics General).

Yippee

Thanks guys (thumbs u

Some might say it's your standard GA Poopy Art but I like'em :)

better art than Funny Stuff, and my boy and I love Funny Stuff (thumbs u

Almost 600 posts in one evening. doh!

It is as if we have our own little corner of dorkdom (i.e Comics General).

Yippee

nothing wrong with a little dorkdom now and again!

gee, I saw hundreds of new GA posts and thought Bangzoom resurfaced!!!

: (

The display of post counts surely must be living on borrowed time - it should have been removed long ago. Threads like this one, especially on the GA board, make an excellent argument to kill that feature altogether. I just wrote to architect about it and would encourage anyone who'd like to see more big collectors post here to consider the same.