• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HELP I'M ADDICTED TO CRACK...

11 posts in this topic

CGC CRACK THAT IS... :grin: :grin: :grin:

60a5_11.jpg

8a25_7.jpg

I am offering 2 beautiful EC comics tonight. They each have excellent page quality Off-White to White, and come together from an Original Owner collection found in Portsmouth, NH. Both were gently cracked out of the CGC holder and placed in BCE Time XTenders and Locks. The labels on each aren't included, at the time I had no desire to keep them, but I truly believe CGC will grade if not equally; higher than the assigned grade.

Shipping Costs/Method: $5 for USPS Priority Shipping to the domestic United States; $10 USPS Priority Shipping to Canada/Mexico; $15 USPS Priority Shipping Worldwide. Combined Shipping upon Request. Insurance is extra.

Payment Methods: Personal checks, Money orders and PayPal.

Return Policy: No hassle 5 day return policy. Of course, the book must be returned in the same condition it was received.

Length Of Sale: Any book unsold after one week will be placed in my e-bay store.

Shock Suspenstories #7 @ 5.0+++ OW/W $150 20% OFF $120

Portsmouth, NH Collection

scan0008_edited-2-1.jpg

:news:SOLD

Stitcheddocument3-1-1.jpg