• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BAMM-BAMM !!!

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys and gals, i need some questions answered. Im looking into starting up a gold key/dell Flinstones complete run from the 60's once my jla run is done. The only copy i have ever seen was at the canadian con a few years back. I wasnt interested at the time so reluctantly i didnt grab it. I want to know if any of you are currently collecting this same run, and how difficult they are to locate. Local Toronto shops do not carry any that i know of, and ive never come across anyone personally that collects them. Theres a lot of personal nostalgia involved with the flinstones for me, growing up watching them every single day, so collecting theyre first series in comics is a quest i think ill enjoy. And by all means, if anyone owns any please post some cover pics. Thanx. cool.gif