• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This comic is not valid for this slot.

9 posts in this topic

Can you tell me why my All American Men of War #76 0132800002 is not valid for the slot in my registry, please?

Here's the message: This comic is not valid for this slot. Please check the slot's list of eligible comic books.

Thanks,

Andy

Yeah me too, I received the same message while entering some punisher war journals a couple days ago. Guess I'll just wait a couple more days, and see if they get entered.

Just going on my own experience, you can get the message when you are the first person to enter a certain issue into the Registry. So the first person to enter Invincible 37 will get the same message. Maybe the have to prime the slot or something.

Also, if the book has only recently been graded, the Registry database may not have been updated for the latest books and it may take a few days to catch up.

Once it is in the queue, though, it gets added pretty quickly. Usually within a day unless there is a con going on. I think some of mine from last week took a little over a week to get added.