• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EGG'S OO UNDERGROUNDS-20% DISCOUNT-See Page 31

321 posts in this topic

Dan O'Neill's Comics & Stories Vol. 1, #1, #2 & #3, First Print, 1971

The next 3 books have spine roll due to improper storage over the years but have strong vibrant colors & really have a fresh look to them .

#1, F+-, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $30 in F, $50 in NM, my price $20.

Picture181.jpg

#2 VF, can be pressed to a VF/NM or higher, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $21 in F, $35 in NM,

SOLD to Namisgr.

Picture182.jpg

#3 F/VF, can be pressed higher, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $21 in F, my price $18.

Picture183.jpg

I bought them at a good price, I can sell them the same way.To be frank, my goal is to get some more people excited about these books which meant so much to me as a college student during those years. I have already made new "underground comix friends" through my previous threads the last 2 weeks & hope to comtnue to make more in the near future.

Most, if not all of these books, were printed in very limited quantities as compared to more mainstream books.

Fantagor #1, 2nd print, the first print was a self-published magazine size fanzine, VF, pressing candidate, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $24 in F, $40 in NM

SOLD to Namisgr.

This book has one of my favorite Corben covers.

Picture094.jpg

Last one for the evening, many more to come over the weekend, only up to the letter F

Let's see if anyoine is paying attention out there.

Funnybook #1, 1971, FIRST CHERRY in "Rock n' Roll Hootchie Koo". Nice vibrant colors, even wear on cover, 6.0 ish, maybe better.

Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $15 in F, $25 in NM, these prices are totally out of whack for this book.

SOLD to Icefires

Picture157.jpg

Bogeyman #1, 1969, Rory Hayes cover & interior art (majority of book). First Print, This is a hot book, VFish EXCEPT some insufficiently_thoughtful_person crossed out the 35 cent price on cover and wrote in the number 50. Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $10 in 2.0, $30 in F, $50 in NM, my price $15.

Picture136.jpg

:takeit: