• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EGG'S OO UNDERGROUNDS-20% DISCOUNT-See Page 31

321 posts in this topic

God Nose, 2th print, late 60's reprint of one of the first underground comix, haven't seen a copy of this book for sale in a while, F/VF except for large bottom right corner cover crease, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $8 in 2.0, $24 in F, $40 in NM, my price $15

Picture141.jpg

This book is rarely seen and features George DiCaprio (the actor's dad).

Greaser Comics #1, 1971, First Print, VFish, rusty staples, one of the best copies of the first print I have seen, tough book, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $15 in F, $25 in NM

SOLD to a friend

Picture192.jpg

God Nose, 4th print, 1971 reprint of one of the first underground comix, haven't seen a copy of this book for sale in a while, F/VF except for large bottom right corner cover crease

Picture141.jpg

Eggs, this looks more like a 2nd print than a 4th to me, unless the red on this has faded REALLY badly into pink. This is a great book to have, since a 1st print is priced into the stratosphere.

Fantagor #1, 2nd print, the first print was a self-published magazine size fanzine, VF, pressing candidate, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $24 in F, $40 in NM, my price $20.

This book has one of my favorite Corben covers.

Picture094.jpg

:takeit:

Great Corben interior work, too.

Hungry Chuck Biscuits, First Print, 1971, sharp VF except for right hand corner roll (from storage) that can be pressed out. Snappy Sammy Smoot on cover, Robert Crumb, Skip Williamson, Clyne & Beck, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $15 in F, $25 in NM

SOLD to Namisgr

Picture144.jpg

Hungry Chuck Biscuits, First Print, 1971, sharp VF except for right hand corner roll (from storage) that can be pressed out. Snappy Sammy Smoot on cover, Robert Crumb, Skip Williamson, Clyne & Beck, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $15 in F, $25 in NM, my price $15.

Picture144.jpg

:takeit:

Hydrogen Bomb and Biochemical Warfgare Funnies #1, FIRST PRINT, 1970, Robert Crumb, Gilbert Shelton, Kim Dietch, Robert Williams, Jack Jackson, Greg Irons, S. Clay Wilson, 60 pages, one of the greatest undergrounds of all time

Yes the FREAK BROTHERS are in here (pre Freak Brothers #1 in 1971)

G/VG, top right hand corner rolled from improper storage, can be pressed out, 1/4 inch split spine on bottom left hand corner, 1/2 quarter size stain on bottom edge of cover (must have been next to the Funny Aminals, I will list that one next)

Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $15 in 2.0, $45 in F, my price $20 cheap.

SOLD to DetroitMike

Picture165.jpg

Funny Aminals, 1972, FIRST MAUS by Spiegelman, a beautiful VF+ copy EXCEPT there is a 1/2 quarter size stain on the right side of the front cover that bleeds through to the IFC, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $15 in 2.0, $45 in F, $75 in NM

SOLD to Fandango.

Picture041.jpg

Illuminations, 1971, Rory Hayes, Trina, Williams, Spain, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? is only $5 in NM, has got to be an error. This copy is F/VF, small cormer crease at top left hand corner of back cover

SOLD to Cimm.

Picture201.jpg