• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike's mixed bunch of comics for sale.

121 posts in this topic

Last one tonight.

Punisher: Return to Big Nothing. Hard Cover...$40

Zeck original art and sig. on first interior page.

Dust jacket is a little beat. I'd say 7.5ish.

PunisherRBNhc001.jpg

PunisherRBNhc.jpg

:takeit:

1972 Jack Kirby Poster Portfolio. Contains four 11.5" x 17.5" "God's" posters.

The Sigurd poster has some kind of large tape pull across the top that pulled the finished surface off of the paper. It only affects about 1/8" of the art and is difficult to see. It still presents nicely. (if you look hard you can see it in the first scan.

The images are clipped because they are obviously larger than my scanner bed.

Also comes in the original mailer......$15 SOLD!

th_Kirbyportfolio001.jpgth_Kirbyportfolio002.jpgth_Kirbyportfolio003.jpgth_Kirbyportfolio004.jpgth_Kirbyportfolio005.jpgth_Kirbyportfolio.jpg

Rocketeer Special Edition #1...8.0 (non color break spine stress).....$4

Great book. Dave Stevens cover and art. Kaluta back cover and some great pin ups inside from other artists. My favorite is the Russ Heath.

RocketeerSE1.jpg

The Sigurd poster has some kind of large tape pull across the top that pulled the finished surface off of the paper. It only affects about 1/8" of the art and is difficult to see. It still presents nicely. (if you look hard you can see it in the first scan.

Also comes in the original mailer......$15

th_Kirbyportfolio001.jpgth_Kirbyportfolio002.jpgth_Kirbyportfolio003.jpgth_Kirbyportfolio004.jpgth_Kirbyportfolio005.jpgth_Kirbyportfolio.jpg

Also comes in the original mailer......$15

Thank You!

And thanks Stronguy for picking up the Punisher hard cover.