• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A COMIC BOOK SALE:) GA, SA, BA, all kinds of stuff, Cliches,too:) adding MORE !!

143 posts in this topic

Katy Keene Pin-up #8, a tiny bit of distributor's ink on the edges and the back, one crease on the back. Grade is Fine+ (6.5) Overstreet Guide is $77, bin is $25.00katy8thurs0001.jpg

1katy8b0001.jpg

Nice looking copy Sharon. :headbang:

Hard to find these in Fn or better. (thumbs u

I was just thinking maybe 143ksk might be interested in something like this!!!! :wishluck:

Katy Keene Pin-up #8, a tiny bit of distributor's ink on the edges and the back, one crease on the back. Grade is Fine+ (6.5) Overstreet Guide is $77, bin is $25.00katy8thurs0001.jpg

1katy8b0001.jpg

Nice looking copy Sharon. :headbang:

Hard to find these in Fn or better. (thumbs u

I was just thinking maybe 143ksk might be interested in something like this!!!! :wishluck:

Thanks, Joe, I had a few of them, this is one of the best, the paper doll ladies/guys, on Ebay love them, but I figured since it was so nice,I'd post it here, first:)