• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A COMIC BOOK SALE:) GA, SA, BA, all kinds of stuff, Cliches,too:) adding MORE !!

143 posts in this topic

This group as listed, or take all 4, for $10.00 $7.50 shipped.

1st Issue Special #1, 7.0 $4.00:news:SOLD!

atlas1st0001.jpg

1st Issue Special #2, 7.0 $2.00

green0001.jpg

1st Issue Special #5, 6.0 $2.00

manhunter0001.jpg

1st Issue Special #6, Fine (6.0) $2.00

dingbats0001.jpg

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, 1958-9, Fine (6.0) small amount of distributor's ink on the spine.Guide #21.00 bin $16.00

rudolphblue0001.jpg

rudolphblueb0001.jpg

:takeit:

And

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, 1959 -60

Katy Keene Pin-up #8,

Zowie!, this is a mini book

Young Heroes #37

World Around Us #2,

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, 1958-9, Fine (6.0) small amount of distributor's ink on the spine.Guide #21.00 bin $16.00

rudolphblue0001.jpg

rudolphblueb0001.jpg

:takeit:

And

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, 1959 -60

Katy Keene Pin-up #8,

Zowie!, this is a mini book

Young Heroes #37

World Around Us #2,

Thank you! ^^ I'll have some more books up in about 10 minutes:) Welcome to the boards:)

:hi: Hi Sharon!

That was a nice Katy Keene. Congrats on the sale. Had a modern look to it for a vintage comic.

:hi:Joanna:) it was nice, the gloss is like new... :gossip: I actually have a Katy Collection, it is one of my departures from Super Heroes or tied up people;)

That was a nice Katy Keene. Congrats on the sale. Had a modern look to it for a vintage comic.

:hi:Joanna:) it was nice, the gloss is like new... :gossip: I actually have a Katy Collection, it is one of my departures from Super Heroes or tied up people;)

I haven't read one yet. I'll have to pick one up. Now, if you only had some St. John romance for me :cloud9:

I haven't read one yet. I'll have to pick one up. Now, if you only had some St. John romance for me :cloud9:

I have a Pin-up 9, I'll scan later:) Not sure what St. John Romance IS, lol...but I probably don't have any romance