• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UFC Tonight

22 posts in this topic

Not the best card Ive ever seen. Thrilled that Alves won - he's the real deal, and I cant stand Koscheck. Sean Sherk is the most aggressive hobbit I've ever seen or heard of. Silva annoyed me. Delagrossi had a great gameplan for Cote - too bad a bum knee ruined the opporunity.

Not the best card Ive ever seen. Thrilled that Alves won - he's the real deal, and I cant stand Koscheck. Sean Sherk is the most aggressive hobbit I've ever seen or heard of. Silva annoyed me. Delagrossi had a great gameplan for Cote - too bad a bum knee ruined the opporunity.

I was also happy to hear Koscheck lost. Wish it had been by knockout. I was rooting for Silva. I have always thought he was a pretty class act and very humble when they interviewed him about his opponents.

Silva annoyed me. Delagrossi had a great gameplan for Cote - too bad a bum knee ruined the opporunity.

What was really weird about that fight was that when Silva engaged, Cote would hammer back with some serious shots, yet the announcers never mentioned it. He hurt Silva a few times in the first round, but Rogan is a real Silva fanboy, so said nada.

Those counter-shots were the reason Silva didn't just jump in there, and why it went to the 3rd round.