• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guess the Obfuscated Comic Cover

356 posts in this topic

Hard to say what's too easy. Some of these just click. Others are completely mystifying. Someone ought to use the data in this thread for a psych dissertation.

Hard to say what's too easy. Some of these just click. Others are completely mystifying. Someone ought to use the data in this thread for a psych dissertation.

Pretty amazing what our minds can reassemble out of practically noise, eh?

Some interesting science behind this; holographs and neural nets for tech junkies.

Here's a nice colossal match-up to keep you busy....

10icraw.jpg

speaking of old skool, we are dangerously treading back into the never end comic quiz grounds (what happened to that thread anyways, did bangzoom annihilate everyone?).

Here's one I never got a chance to put up...and moving back into right field territory.

Here's a video game console I'd like to see...

14y3gbt.gif

I knew it by sight. I might be an old schooler, but I do still buy new comics once in a while, especially if they appeal to me on a retro level, or feature characters that were special to me in the bronze age.

I did go to the GCD just to confirm the issue number, but I knew the title because I own a copy.

By the way, let me state that I think you're doing a great job. Some of the images are hard for me to identify, but those are the most fun. Keep up the good work! This thread is fun!

Here's a video game console I'd like to see...

14y3gbt.gif

Awesome!

Do you mind if I post it in the Golden Age section?