• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A little reminder given recent events. Possibly NSFW.

58 posts in this topic

If that doesn't work out, you guys could braid each others hair while swapping stories about which slave girl Leia was the hottest at the convention.

just a FYI, I did (or better was "forced" ) to cut it before SDCC ...but, has not been cust since :devil:

I can give you a good custing if you need it. :whistle:

hardy har har...typing with one hand is not my specialty (the other had was , um, occupied...new jessica biel video :devil: )

TMI :sick:

If that doesn't work out, you guys could braid each others hair while swapping stories about which slave girl Leia was the hottest at the convention.

just a FYI, I did (or better was "forced" ) to cut it before SDCC ...but, has not been cust since :devil:

I can give you a good custing if you need it. :whistle:

hardy har har...typing with one hand is not my specialty (the other had was , um, occupied...new jessica biel video :devil: )

TMI :sick:

what...one hand typing a response, the other hand typing in the URL for the new jessica biel video... you sicko pervert lol

I think a basketball game would be cool.

:applause:

so, do we have a hair vs hair match (shrug)

Hardly fair considering I have 5 years into mine and you'll have about 9 months into yours.

(shrug)

Not sure if I have the balls to do that, Delilah.

Stop trying to hold on to some long passed idea of youth.

I'm not. I'm trying to hold on to my girlfriend. She threatened to leave if I cut my hair.

:cry:

Stop trying to hold on to some long passed idea of youth.

I'm not. I'm trying to hold on to my girlfriend. She threatened to leave if I cut my hair.

:cry:

I'd offer that excuse too, but I Think my wife would take me up on it doh!