• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller's Liquidation Sale

465 posts in this topic

I have to do invoices tonight and will try to get to everyone as well as post a few new books (but that will likely be tuesday). Until I post again in this thread, take 40% off the below books. When I post again, a new list with the leftovers will be posted back at 20% off:

Detective Comics 266 CGC 7.0 cr/ow cool cover $120

Flash 209 CGC 9.2 cr/ow $65 (GPA last sale last year for $66)

Superboy 193 9.0 $12

Superboy and the Legion of Super Heroes 227 9.2/9.4 $10

Lois Lane 129 8.5 $11

Brave and the Bold 111 8.5 $15

Superboy and the LOSH 237 8.5 $8

Wonder Woman 238 9.2 $12

Warlock 15 NM- $16

Showcase 101 9.4 $12

The Demon 2 9.4 $40

Showcase 100 9.2/9.4 $15

All Star 65 VF+ $14

All Star 70 VF/NM $15

Rawhide Kid 76 VF+ $12

Batman 353 9.0/9.2 $18

Superboy and the LOSH 243 9.2/9.4 $16

Superboy and the LOSH 244 9.2 $14

Brave and the Bold 117 9.2/9.4 $60

These books are now 10% off:

Incredible Hulk 120 8.5/9.0 $25

Incredible Hulk 141 9.0 $90

Conan 15 9.2 (maybe 9.4) $80

Action Comics 280 9.0/9.2 (stunning book) $375

Magnus 1 9.4 $10

All Star 73 9.0/9.2 $17

Superman Family 165 VF/NM (looks awesome but tiny tear right hand edge) $30

Tales of the Unexpected 50 7.5 (really sharp copy) $85

80 Page Giant 9 8.0 (ow/w pages, another really nice copy for the grade)

$80 (very light dust shadow bc)

Sub Mariner 7 VF/NM (white pages) $40

X-Men 99 8.0/8.5 $55

Spectacular Spider Man 25 9.0 $4

Spectacular Spider Man 33 9.2 $3

Gah! Was just about to do that, Dan. You lucky so-and-so. Probably for the best, as I am pretty tapped at the moment

Nice pickup (thumbs u

Thanks to everyone who has bought/paid thus far. If you paid on the invoices i sent yesterday, between tomorrow and Thursday, I will get them shipped (post office closed today).

I'm going to list one round of books tonight that will be an ASM and maybe a few other Marvels round. It will be late like 11 PM EST.

Thanks to everyone who has bought/paid thus far. If you paid on the invoices i sent yesterday, between tomorrow and Thursday, I will get them shipped (post office closed today).

I'm going to list one round of books tonight that will be an ASM and maybe a few other Marvels round. It will be late like 11 PM EST.

Brian,

I didn't get my invoice yet. It's just as well, as I was hopeful that you would list some more books.

John

Brian,

I didn't get my invoice yet. It's just as well, as I was hopeful that you would list some more books.

John

It was intentional John, a few people I skipped over if they only had like one book.

Brian,

John

It was intentional John, a few people I skipped over if they only had like one book.

(thumbs u

Brian,

John

:makepoint: