• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller's Liquidation Sale

465 posts in this topic

I've decided to begin selling most of my entire collection. Many books will be offered here, many will be on their way to CGC over the next few months. I will either keep the leftovers or block sell them to a dealer. No, I'm not completely leaving collecting, but I am going to keep a much smaller collection and remove a lot of money that I have in comics.

It's too expensive and too time consuming to send every single book to CGC, so there will be some nice books that could be slabbed, but they are not currently in my submission pile.

There will be slabs sold here, not today, but most of the books sold will be raw.

In an effort to really be conservative, I am not listing more than 10 books in a shot. I may do two separate shots of 10, but no more than 10 in one group without a break. I have opened and carefully examined each book to be sure that there are no grading mistakes and no surprises. No front cover grading through mylars only and relying on old notes. Returns are absolutely accepted if you are not happy. Though I have to say, I think you will be very pleased with everything you purchase from this thread.

I've tried to discount most of the prices, however, I'm going to state the discount structure up front. Here are the ways to get discounts:

1) If you spend over $500 you get 10% and free shipping (US only, domestic/Canada, split shipping).

2) If you spend over $1k, you get 15% off and free shipping (anywhere).

3) If you spend over $2500, you get 30% off and free overnight shipping (if in Canada or foreign, free shipping via priority mail international).

4) If you order over 20 books, but don't get to $500 (I will offer a number of cheaper books), you get 10% off and free shipping (flat rate priority).

Time payments are accepted but you do NOT qualify for a discount if you choose to buy something on time.

Some of these first books are books that have already been listed, some with regrades or new prices. First books up in a few minutes.