• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Non-Spidey SA Marvel Key Club

197 posts in this topic

I'm tired of exclusive clubs (read between the lines...I have AF 15 envy), so in the interests of opening doors a little wider, I say we have a thread dedicated to those BIG, Silver Age, Marvel keys that aren't related to our favorite webslinger (since he already has two club threads dedicated to his awesomeness already ;) ).

Here are a few of my pretty beaters to get the conversation started...

gfarres6.jpg

CGC009.jpg

Dardevil1-Front.jpg

IMG_3209.jpg

And my most recent addition...

X-men1Front.jpg

Yeah, as much as I like Spider-Man, I did think it'd be fun to have a thread dedicated to all of the other guys' big key books from the SA. But, no harm! :foryou:

I deleted the post/scan...didn't want to be the only turd to foul the thread... :sorry:

Mighty fine looking FF 1 you posted though. :grin:

If AF 15 doesn't take the market-correcting price that I think it will get, then FF 1 might be the next big fish I go after. After all, it IS the book that kicked off the Marvel Age of Comics!

Mighty fine looking FF 1 you posted though. :grin:

If AF 15 doesn't take the market-correcting price that I think it will get, then FF 1 might be the next big fish I go after. After all, it IS the book that kicked off the Marvel Age of Comics!

Hear! Hear! If I had to choose between having one or the other, I'd own FF1.