• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frazetta Paperbacks & More Including Mansion Of Evil PB

46 posts in this topic

Rainy Tuesday here, let's spice it up with some Frazetta! :banana:

Shipping in US is $5, foreign to be determined.

I accept :takeit: via post or PM, timestamp wins.

Please do not edit :takeit: posts.

I accept Paypal, checks drawn on US banks, US money orders(sorry, no international MOs) US Cash, and now Visa/MC/American Express, payment expected within 10 days.

EDIT:FYI, if the printing info is available(1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.) it is noted otherwise there was no prinitng to reference.

First up...

FYI, if the printing info is available(1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.) it is noted otherwise there was no prinitng to reference.

I will add this to the first post as well!

Ariel Autumn '76 $30 A Fantasy Magazine. Oversized mag with Corben cover, Frazetta articles(one pictured below), Frazetta interview, Cobern's Den (pictured below), Charles Wooley Sci-Fi Pulp article, Hogarth's Last Tarzan article, Corben "Bloodstar" Excert (B&W), Conan the Exstitential article. Mag is in fine/very fine or so condition, minor wear, lower right pinpricks(?) in corner, way cool magaizine!

MomItaly%20002.jpg

What the back cover looks like to me after a couple of drinks. :insane:

MomItaly%20003.jpg

MomItaly%20004.jpg

MomItaly%20005.jpg

Doofus, I edited the Pheonix Prime post! doh!

Pheonix Prime $8 Lancer Books, 1966 1st printing. VERY light upper right corner stress/crease.

lancer73-476.jpg