• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lebowski's got Baltimore grades, too...

7 posts in this topic

Don't want to be left out of the preening! :) Thanks to Steve (EvilAsh) and Chris (ffcomics), I've got 6 new 9.8 SS books on the way! Thanks so much for doing a great job, fellas! I can't wait until they are in my sweaty, little hands... lol

(Due to the poor performance of my previous sale of Goon SS books, none of these books will be for sale, with the exception of the Powers #1 double SS.)

Walking Dead 12 9/04 Image Comics Signature 9.8 WHITE SIGNED BY CHARLIE ADLARD & TONY MOORE ON 4/19/08 & ROBERT KIRKMAN ON 9/27/08

Walking Dead 29 6/06 Image Comics Signature 9.8 WHITE SIGNED BY ROBERT KIRKMAN ON 9/27/08 Robert Kirkman

Powers 1 2000 Image Comics Signature 9.8 WHITE SIGNED BY BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS & MICHAEL AVON OEMING ON 9/27/08

Goon 5 2/04 Dark Horse Comics Signature 9.8 WHITE SIGNED & SKETCH BY ERIC POWELL ON 9/27/08

Goon 7 6/04 Dark Horse Comics Signature 9.8 WHITE SIGNED & SKETCH BY ERIC POWELL & SIGNED BY MIKE MIGNOLA ON 9/27/08

Goon 8 8/04 Dark Horse Comics Signature 9.8 WHITE SIGNED BY ERIC POWELL ON 9/27/08

:cloud9:

lol I told ya, fellas! They ain't for sale!

(yet...)

You know, maybe if more people had bid on my other Goon books, I might've been more apt to do some selling... :baiting:

Really, though, it will come down to when I have these comics in hand. If I need the money, I may have no choice than to sell. But given my abysmal results on eBay, I've soured on selling my Goon books for now.