• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dave Gibbons at the World's Biggest Bookstore in Toronto Nov 2/08

24 posts in this topic

Well, the signing was very successful. A little over 200 wristbands were given out and there was a three item limit per person signing limit. The "no outside memorabilia" was contained to just posters and props. Mr. Gibbons did sign comic books and graphic novels that people brought from home. I did see a few Toronto area Signature Series Witnesses at this event, as well as some comic book industry folk, like Ty Templeton.

Well, the signing was very successful. A little over 200 wristbands were given out and there was a three item limit per person signing limit. The "no outside memorabilia" was contained to just posters and props. Mr. Gibbons did sign comic books and graphic novels that people brought from home. I did see a few Toronto area Signature Series Witnesses at this event, as well as some comic book industry folk, like Ty Templeton.

The signing went very smoothly and fast that I thought they may have increased the item limit from 3 to 5 and still had most everyone out by 4 p.m.

Still it took until just before the signing to start before people knew exactly what 'other memorabilia' meant. lol

Thanks for your help with Ty T. Very smooth how you finagled that silver sharpie.