• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

worldsbest sales thread - Over 100 CGC-graded books - many cheap!

163 posts in this topic

Amazing! Those are sweet books, but when you get a 9.6 it hardly seems worth the cost of grading, no?

Andy

I'm not making any money on the $20 slabs. In fact, when you factor in shipping/insurance and the cost of the books, I'm losing money.

But, most of my books came in 9.8 so I'm going to do all right over all. And some guys are going to score some value books. Nothing wrong with that (thumbs u

Amazing! Those are sweet books, but when you get a 9.6 it hardly seems worth the cost of grading, no?

Andy

I'm not making any money on the $20 slabs. In fact, when you factor in shipping/insurance and the cost of the books, I'm losing money.

But, most of my books came in 9.8 so I'm going to do all right over all. And some guys are going to score some value books. Nothing wrong with that (thumbs u

No joke - I'm seriously considering grabbing all the Sandman slabs (even though I already have all of them), just because they are so darn cheap hm

Andy

No joke - I'm seriously considering grabbing all the Sandman slabs (even though I already have all of them), just because they are so darn cheap hm

hm

Rai 2 9.6, Solar 1, 2, 6 & 9 9.6, Magnus 6, 7 & 8 9.6 are all sold per PM!

:tonofbricks:

I was just going to post right now I wanted to take most of your valiants. :cry:

any more coming up?

Rai 2 9.6, Solar 1, 2, 6 & 9 9.6, Magnus 6, 7 & 8 9.6 are all sold per PM!

:tonofbricks:

I was just going to post right now I wanted to take most of your valiants. :cry:

any more coming up?

I've posted all the 9.6s. There are a few left. And the 9.8s are coming. Don't you need a 9.8 Harbinger 1? :devil:

hm Nah I just can't see the spending all that money to go from a 9.6 to 9.8 on a 1990's book.

but I am :popcorn: waiting on what else of valiant you will be posting.

can u also do an updated list as well?

but I am :popcorn: waiting on what else of valiant you will be posting.

can u also do an updated list as well?

You may have this one already but if not, it is yours for $35.

Fathom0WW2005sketchvariantCGC98WWBC.jpg

The 9.6 pre-Unity Valiants still for sale are Magnus 4, 5, 9, 10 & 12 and Shadowman 2 & 3. They are all $20 except the Magnus 12 which is $40. I also have Eternal Warrior 1 in 9.8 for $40 and a 9.6 gold flat variant for $75.

I will be posting 9.8 copies of Harbinger 1 & 4, Magnus 7 & 9, Solar 3, 4 10 (2nd print) & 11, Vintage Magnus 3 and X-O 3.