• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Egg's Undergrounds A-J ELECTION DAY SPECIAL 20% OFF

178 posts in this topic

I pulled out over 100 new offerings. In addition, a couple of leftovers from my previous 2 threads of original owner undergrounds will be included. First prints unless noted.

Almost every book will be pre 1980. I am a conservative grader, I tend to lower the grade if I am unsure. These books are from collections I have purchased over the past 30 years. I did not pay top dollar for them so I can sell them at a fair price.

This is my speciality so feel confident that my descriptions about the printing of each book is accurate based on current knowledge. I am a collector, not a dealer & wish to share these extras with you & make a few bucks to help pay for my recent purchases.

I will start with 2 CGC high end books then start with the raw books in somewhat of an alphabetical order.

Please note that Photobucket likes to censor some of these covers. A scan can always be sent to you upon request if missing.

Rules, first "I'll take it" wins, feel free to PM me with questions and/or wants or requests.

Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? refers to the Fogel Underground Price guide which came out in 2006.

I prefer to send boxed priority mail so postage in the US will be a minimum of $5.00 and up depending on weight/number of books & whether you want them shipped in an envelope or box. Oversized items may be extra to ship.

I can now accept paypal but there will be a 3% surcharge to cover my costs or you can mail me a personal or cashiers check.

You must be 18 years of age or over to buy these books, sorry. If you bid you are attesting to that fact. Thanks.

Zap #1 CGC 9.2 Donahue 2nd print, File Copy, signed by Donahue on the back cover, CR/OW (typical PQ for this book), the last hand assembled Zap, Robert Crumb artwork, the book has 9.4 structure, was probably downgraded because of the signature, my price $825 shipped/insured in the US.

Picture001.jpg

C@nt, CGC 9.8 File Copy, highest graded copy, almost all Rory Hayes artwork. This is the newsprint version which was printed on crappy paper, therefore most copies (like the Donahue Zap) have Cream or Cream/OW pages. CGC told me when they graded this book that they would have given it a 9.9, but graded it down for the PQ. Therefore, it is only one of a few existing CGC books graded at 9.8 that has less than OW pages. My price, $1300 postpaid/insured in the US .

It is absolutely stunning!

PHOTOBUCKET CENSORED THE IMAGE

Hey Egg, some nice books here. How rare is that Zap #1?

It is one of the key books collectors of Robert Crumb go after since a Plymell will cost thousands even in VG shape. Don Donahue had a small stash of file copies which are now all gone. I bought this book years ago from a collector who said he purchased it directly from Donahue.