• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ending Tonight ASM#4, DD#168, 169

9 posts in this topic

hello all, sorry i wasn't around last night to answer questions. Yes free shipping is free shipping, but if its overseas it is surface or $5 off air. Canada is fine. The huge scan thing perplexed me, it was 150% on my machine when i uploaded it, but maybe thats as large as ebay would allow it? I have to do some research here. Thanks everyone!

hello all, sorry i wasn't around last night to answer questions. Yes free shipping is free shipping, but if its overseas it is surface or $5 off air. Canada is fine. The huge scan thing perplexed me, it was 150% on my machine when i uploaded it, but maybe thats as large as ebay would allow it? I have to do some research here. Thanks everyone!

Shiver....no matter how large you make a scan, Ebay only allows the size that your auction is showing. To use larger scans in the future, you need to either select the Ebay "Supersize Pic" option, or subscribe to a separate vendor listing service. When I put up a decent book on Ebay (which is rare, it seems) I attach 3 or so pics, which can be supersized for a minor charge of $1, I believe.