• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Goon appreciation thread :)
5 5

1,060 posts in this topic

I remember seeing one with the peanuts characters that was hilarious.

I'd love to see that. Was it by Eric or someone else?

In Eric Powell-related news, I just got my first CGC 10 SS! Sweet!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320493223690&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

I remember seeing one with the peanuts characters that was hilarious.

I'd love to see that. Was it by Eric or someone else?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320493223690&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

How did Mr. 10.0 miss that :cry: .

Nice. :golfclap:

Yeah, it made me do a little jig

:banana:

Whatever happened...it sounds dirty.

I managed to get the other book he was selling i didnt even notice the chimichanga was a 10 until this thread

Ah! You were the winner of the 9.6 SS. You got a real nice deal on that book, IMO.

Glad you stayed away from my Chimichanga. lol

If you're reading the TPB's, start at Vol. 0 (Rough Stuff) and work your way up. If you're reading the floppies, start with the Avatar series, then the Albatross series (starting with the Color Special), and then the Dark Horse series.

Either way, welcome aboard one of the best reads in comics. :applause:

(Getting through the Avatar books is the hardest part, but after that, the series just starts rocketing into awesomeness.)

Thanks. I got some early dark horse issues from C-Mack. And really liked what I read.

Yeah, the first couple of years of the Dark Horse series are some of the best examples of comic artistry/writing of the past decade, IMHO.

In related news, just got this page in. (Pic is from the auction. Still have to take my own pic of it.)

%21Bk1i9jgCGk%7E$%28KGrHqMOKikEsnWbyv37BLZNeDzdYw%7E%7E_3.JPG

Thanks. I got some early dark horse issues from C-Mack. And really liked what I read.

Yeah, the first couple of years of the Dark Horse series are some of the best examples of comic artistry/writing of the past decade, IMHO.

In related news, just got this page in. (Pic is from the auction. Still have to take my own pic of it.)

You won?

:o

:applause: