• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FA: COMPLETE NEW/MIGHTY AVENGERS SET!

13 posts in this topic

Every single variant, every single issue, most of them signed by Finch, Bendis, Cho, Yu, and Miki. Looking for best offer. This set also includes the entire House of M, Secret War, and pretty much every single Avengers related issue since Disassembled. The only comics not in it is Civil War because it was not good. But New Avengers 21-25 is in there and it's every variant, including the 1:100 variants. Let me know.

These are roughly the issues that I know I have, and there are more. I will sell this for $500 OBO. I will ship to anywhere in the US only. Shipping will approximately be about $60.00. I will take paypal or money orders only. Let me know if you have any other questions. (Let me know if I made any other errors)

Vision and the Scarlet Witch # 1, 2, 3, 4 (Complete 4 issue limited series!)

Vision and the Scarlet Witch # 1, 2, 3, 4 ,5 , 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 (Complete 12 issue maxi series! First appearance of Scarlet Witch and Vision's twins, who turn out to be Wiccan and Speed of the Young Avengers!)

Avengers # 185, 186, 187 (Origin of Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver!), 239, 240, 241 (Spider Woman appearance!)

Avengers West Coast # 1, 56 (First insane Scarlet Witch!)

Amazing Spiderman # 519 (Parker family moves into the Avengers Mansion!)

Spiderman: Breakout # 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 (New Avengers Tie In! Complete miniseries! Rare!)

Toxin # 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 (Complete miniseries! New Avengers tie in!)

Spider Woman: Origin # 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 (Complete miniseries! Origin of Spider-Woman!)

Spider Woman (original series!) # 1 (First issue! RARE!), 37 (First appearance of Siryn), 50 (Last issue of series!)

Giant Size Spider Woman # 1

Marvel Spotlight on The Spider Woman # 32 (First appearance of Spider Woman! RARE in VF condition!)

Luke Cage Hero For Hire # 1 (First appearance of Luke Cage!)

Sentry # 1 (Black and White variant! RARE! First appearance of the Sentry!)

Sentry # 1 (signed by John Romita Jr.!), 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 (Complete limited series!)

The Savage She Hulk # 1 (First appearance of She Hulk!)

Daredevil (vol. 2) # 9 (First appearance of Echo! Signed by Joe Quesada and David Mack!)

New Thunderbolts # 13, 14 (New Avengers Tie In!)

Thunderbolts # 110 (3 variants! First and Second print and variant cover! Signed by Leinil Yu!), 111 (both regular and Ariel Olvetti variant!), 112 (both regular and Pasqual Ferry variant!), 113 (both regular and Billy Tan variant! Tan variant signed by Tan!), 114 (both regular and Clayton Crain variant!), 115 (both regular first print and Simone Bianchi variant! Bianchi variant signed by Simone Bianchi!)

Incredible Hulk # 449 (First appearance of the Thunderbolts!)

Alias # 1 (First appearance of Jessica Jones!), 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 (signed by Bendis! COMPLETE ALIAS RUN! ALL ISSUES SIGNED BY DAVID MACK! HIGHLY ACCLAIMED!)

Pulse # 1 (signed by Bendis!), 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

White Tiger # 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 (all signed by David Mack! Complete miniseries!)

The Hood # 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 (First appearance of The Hood! Complete miniseries set all signed by Brian K. Vaughan!)

Nick Fury Agent of SHIELD # 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Excalibur # 13, 14 (both signed by Aaron Lopresti! House of M tie-in!) House of M # 1 (all 4 covers! Regular, Director's Cut, Quesada cover signed by Quesada and Bendis, Joe Mad variant signed by Bendis and Joe Mad!), 2 (Terry Dodson variant signed by Dodson!), 3 (John Cassaday variant!), 4 (Brandon Peterson variant and 2nd print), 5 (Michael Mckone variant!), 6 (Greg Land variant!), 7 (Salvador Larroca variant!), 8 (Townsend variant!)

House of M: The Day After (signed by Aaron Lopresti!)

House of M Avengers # 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 (Complete miniseries! 2-5 all signed by Gage!)

Exiles # 69, 70, 71 (House of M tie-in!)

Spiderman House of M # 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 (Complete miniseries!)

Iron Man House of M # 1, 2, 3 (Complete miniseries!)

Son of M # 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 (Complete miniseries!)

Strange # 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 (Origin story of Dr. Strange!)

Avengers # 500 (both regular and Director's Cut! Both Signed by David Finch and Danny Miki!), 501, 502, 503, Avengers Finale (500-503 and Finale all signed by David Finch and Danny Miki!)

Giant Size Avengers # 1 (Hitch cover!)

The New Avengers # 1 (all 5 covers! Mcniven variant, Finch variant, Director's Cut, Quesada variant, and regular cover! All signed by Finch, Miki and Bendis! Quesada variant signed by Quesada!), 2 (both regular and Trevor Hairsine variant!), 3 (both regular and Oliver Coipel variant!), 4 (both regular and Jimmy Cheung variant!), 5 (both regular and Adi Granov variant!), 6 (both regular and Bryan Hitch variant!), 7 (both regular and Neal Adams variant! First Illuminati! HOT!), 8 (both regular and John Romita Sr. variant! Romita variant signed by John Romita Sr.!), 9 (both regular and Herb Trimpe variant!), 10 (both regular and Sal Buscema variant!), 11, 12, 13 (issues 1-13, including variants, are all signed by David Finch, Brian Michael Bendis and Danny Miki!), 14, 15 (14-15 both signed by Frank Cho!), 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 (both first and second prints!), 22 (signed by Leinil Yu!), 23 (both regular and SDCC sketch variant! Hot!), 24, 25, 26 (signed by Bendis!), 27 (all 3 variants! Regular, 1:50 variant signed by Yu and Bendis, and 1:100 signed by Yu and Bendis!), 28 (signed by Yu!), 29 (signed by Yu!), 30 (signed by Yu!), 31 (both regular and sketch variant! Regular signed by Yu and sketch signed by Yu and Bendis!), 32 (signed by Yu!), 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46

The New Avengers Annual # 1 (marriage of Jessica Jones and Luke Cage!), 2

The New Avengers: Illuminati # 1 (both first print and 2nd prints! One shot!)

The New Avengers: Illuminati # 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, Secret History (Complete miniseries! All issues signed by Brian Reed!)

The New Avengers Most Wanted Files (signed by Finch and Miki!)

The New Avengers / The Transformers # 1, 2, 3, 4 (Complete miniseries!)

MILITARY VARIANTS!

The New Avengers guest starring the Fantastic Four # 1

The New Avengers guest starring the Fantastic Four # 2

The New Avengers # 3

The New Avengers Letters Home # 4

The New Avengers The Spirit of America # 5

Ares # 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 (Complete miniseries!)

The Mighty Ant Man # 7 (featuring the New Avengers!)

The Mighty Avengers # 1 (all 3 covers! Regular, 2nd print, and 1:100 variant! Regular and 2nd print signed by Frank Cho! 1:100 variant signed by Frank Cho, Bendis, and Leinil Yu!), 2, 3, 4, (1-4 all signed by Frank Cho!), 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 (7-10 all signed by Miki!), 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17

The Mighty Avengers Most Wanted Files # 1

Avengers The Initiative # 1 (both covers!), 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 (signed by Chris Gage), 9 (signed by Gage), 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18

Avengers The Initiative Annual # 1

Avengers # 195 (First Taskmaster! Signed by George Perez!)

Secret Invasion # 1 ( Regular cover, two blank sketch variants!), 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Young Avengers # 1 (all 3 variants! Regular, Director's Cut, and WWLA variant! All signed by Heinberg!), 2 (signed by Heinberg), 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

Young Avengers Special # 1

Young Avengers Presents # 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Young Avengers & Runaways # 1, 2, 3, 4 (Complete miniseries!)

Young Avengers/Runaways Secret Invasion # 1, 2, 3

Young Guns '04 (Signed by Reggie Hudlin, John Romita Jr., Joe Quesada, Brian Michael Bendis, and Allen Heinberg!)

Young Guns Reloaded

What If? Featuring Avengers Disassembled

What If Jessica Jones Had Joined The Avengers?

Is the price too much? What would be the going rate on this?

Honest feedback would be this:

1) No scans, no grades. You need them to sell books unless you have sold a lot of stuff in the past.

2) These are moderns right? The market here for them in bulk probably isn't going to be the best.

I can definitely appreciate the level of OCD it has required to put together a collection like this, but you have two things going against you:

1) No pictures. You have a ton of books here - don't need to scan them all, but having a bunch of group shots would make this lot a lot more appetizing.

2) There aren't many people that collect like you out there - your lot spans a huge number of titles (many of which you only have 1 or 2 issues), and in general people like to collect full runs within individual titles. Selling The New Avengers # 1-46 is not going to be hard - but selling The New Avengers # 1-46 + 100 misc issues from 30 other titles is a different story altogether.

No disrespect intended - I think it's an amazing set (thumbs u

I see. I would put up pictures if I had any (Busted my camera up). I'll try to borrow one and put up some pictures. Thanks for the feedback. And I think the comics that are included with New Avengers adds to the backstory and character development. If anyone has a fair offer, let me know. Thanks!