• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1 Short Box of TPB & GN's & a few hundred Indys from early 90's - 4 day sale!

559 posts in this topic

Here is a small lot of Eightball by Daniel Clowes. Book value in grade for these books is at least $35.00 (they're nice copies). I'll let them go for $15.00, but won't be disappointed if they don't sell. I'd actually like a full run of these, but they're out of my collecting focus right now.

The following issues are included:

th_EIGHTBALL01.jpg th_EIGHTBALL02.jpg th_EIGHTBALL13.jpg th_EIGHTBALL14.jpg th_EIGHTBALL15.jpg

Here is a small lot of Eightball by Daniel Clowes. Book value in grade for these books is at least $35.00 (they're nice copies). I'll let them go for $15.00, but won't be disappointed if they sell. I'd actually like a full run of these, but they're out of my collecting focus right now.

th_EIGHTBALL01.jpg th_EIGHTBALL02.jpg th_EIGHTBALL13.jpg th_EIGHTBALL14.jpg th_EIGHTBALL15.jpg

If these are all 1st prints, :takeit:

Here is a small lot of Eightball by Daniel Clowes. Book value in grade for these books is at least $35.00 (they're nice copies). I'll let them go for $15.00, but won't be disappointed if they sell. I'd actually like a full run of these, but they're out of my collecting focus right now.

If these are all 1st prints, :takeit:

They is, and they yours! Thanks! :headbang:

CFD Book of Lingerie 1 (CFD) - Your price: $1.00
Crime Classics 2 (Eternity) - Featuring the Original Shadow from the 1940's, Complete and uncut! - Your price: $1.00
Crime Classics 4 (Eternity) - Featuring the Original Shadow from the 1940's, Complete and uncut! - Your price: $1.00
Crime Classics 8 (Eternity) - Featuring the Original Shadow from the 1940's, Complete and uncut! - Your price: $1.00
Crime Classics 9 (Eternity) - Featuring the Original Shadow from the 1940's, Complete and uncut! - Your price: $1.00
Crime Classics 10 (Eternity) - Featuring the Original Shadow from the 1940's, Complete and uncut! - Your price: $1.00
Crime Classics 13 (Eternity) - Featuring the Original Shadow from the 1940's, Complete and uncut! - Your price: $1.00
Dinosaurs For Hire: Guns 'N' Lizards Graphic Novel (Malibu) - Your price: $1.00

:takeit:

CFD Book of Lingerie 1 (CFD) - Your price: $1.00
Crime Classics 2 (Eternity) - Featuring the Original Shadow from the 1940's, Complete and uncut! - Your price: $1.00
Crime Classics 4 (Eternity) - Featuring the Original Shadow from the 1940's, Complete and uncut! - Your price: $1.00
Crime Classics 8 (Eternity) - Featuring the Original Shadow from the 1940's, Complete and uncut! - Your price: $1.00
Crime Classics 9 (Eternity) - Featuring the Original Shadow from the 1940's, Complete and uncut! - Your price: $1.00
Crime Classics 10 (Eternity) - Featuring the Original Shadow from the 1940's, Complete and uncut! - Your price: $1.00
Crime Classics 13 (Eternity) - Featuring the Original Shadow from the 1940's, Complete and uncut! - Your price: $1.00
Dinosaurs For Hire: Guns 'N' Lizards Graphic Novel (Malibu) - Your price: $1.00

:takeit:

Added to your pile...thank you sir! :applause: