• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Super Mega Fest in Massachusetts, Nov 22 & 23

48 posts in this topic

I went to one of these a long time ago, and it just wasn’t worth it since it’s not much of a comic show.

I love shows like that--you just never know what will show up at what price.

'Toon Tumblers® will be set up--looking forward to seeing a couple of forum members and making some new collectors. See you guys there.

I might bring my son to it on Saturday for the hell of it. Bring some FB and more of those CGC bags ;)

How much are you charging for the CGC bags at the show, Mr Hotflips? Are these the resealable ones?

We only have the regular ones right now and they are $8.00 for a pack of 100. We also have the larger size ones as well with resealable. Let me know if you want me to bring them up because i am really not bringing that much comic related stuff as it is not that kind of show. Just special orders as a favor to my New England pals to save on shipping.

Jeff