• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Modern Blowout!! Mostly variants - All Raw

40 posts in this topic

I posted some of these books last week with no success. I drastically lowered the prices so hopefully these find new homes. :takeit: wins but will listen to PM's..

$6 shipping in the US. I will ship to Canada and elsewhere, but at cost.

PayPal is preferred but will accept MO

Not a variant but Ill list it here anyway..

Election day special!!

IDW's John McCain Presidential Material 9.6/9.8

$5

:takeit:

Got a get this for a friend.....

^^ Thanks buddy. Let me know whether you want anything else on the pile, otherwise Ill send an invoice tonight.

Your copies of the ASBR 10, are those the one's with the words

, mess, person_without_enough_empathy, and in it?

If yes than :takeit: one copy please. And as long as your shipping is 6.00 total and not 6.00 per book. But other than that no other stipulations apply. (thumbs u

I have the standard and variant regular but the dirty one's didn't make it to the west coast.

If yes than :takeit: one copy please. And as long as your shipping is 6.00 total and not 6.00 per book. But other than that no other stipulations apply. (thumbs u

I have the standard and variant regular but the dirty one's didn't make it to the west coast.

Yes they are the naughty versions. These were keepers for myself hoping they would be rare. :boo:

lol and yes $6 total for shipping.. ASBR #10 added to short stack

Yes they are the naughty versions. These were keepers for myself hoping they would be rare. :boo:

lol and yes $6 total for shipping.. ASBR #10 added to short stack

Funtastic :banana: if you have a bunch of other stuff to post I will keep watching.