• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thrilling Comics with missing corner

43 posts in this topic

I was addressing Kenny, my dear ol' man . . . now how about that mushroom fory? Up to it? hm

Hey, count me in too. I love mushrooms but don't know anything about how to find the safe ones in the wild.

Why don't the three of us get together for a mushroom foray this weekend??? Easy would be GG Park (less rewarding) Ideal for Porcini would be Salt Point (long drive) Any favorite hiking spots in between? Not Tam though, it's not a shroomie park . . . :)

I'll take it to PM.

Okay guys. It was just posted as grade on the CGC site and is on it's way back. It was a really sweet looking book, but for the missing corner and the dark dust shadow. CGC gave it a grade of 5.0. I think some where I predicted 4.5 so I'm happy.

Okay guys. It was just posted as grade on the CGC site and is on it's way back. It was a really sweet looking book, but for the missing corner and the dark dust shadow. CGC gave it a grade of 5.0. I think some where I predicted 4.5 so I'm happy.

Congrats! :applause: