• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC Modern Comics...going for a steal!

8 posts in this topic

Hi, I am new to this forum. This is my first sales thread!

I have some DC modern comics that I would like to unload for cheap. I am not a grader but do have an eye for flaws. I will list what I see and use the scans to judge. I have bigger pics of the scans but photobucket is not enlarging them to the true size so I uploaded smaller pics. If you want additional pics let me know.

I accept paypal or money order. Shipping is buyer's choice plus a .50 cent handling fee to cover the charges. So if buyer elects media mail for a lot of 5 comics, shipping should work out to 3.00 + .50 = 3.50. For Priority envelope = 4.90 + .50 = 5.40. I sandwich board comics between cardboard to protect against shipping. I can ship via box or padded envelope your choice.

I am grouping these into lots but if anyone is interested in single issues just PM me. First one with the :takeit: wins but you can always PM.

Happy buying (worship)

Resurrection Man lot - 6 issues Sale Price 2.00

Issues 5 - Slight crinkle about 1 1/2 inches from lower corner by spine.

RM5.jpg

Issue 10 - Hitman appearance

RM10.jpg

Issue 14

RM14.jpg

Issue 15

RM15.jpg

Issue 17 - Supergirl appearance

RM17.jpg

Issue 18 - Deadman appearance

RM18.jpg

Batman 469 by Chuck Dixon, Detective Comics 618-621 (complete story written by Alan Grant) note 621 has a tear by the lower staple - see scan, Robin II mini 1 & 2 (incomplete miniseries), Batman adventures 13.

Price - Free just pay for shipping!

BM469.jpg

BA13-1.jpg

RobinII_1.jpg

robinII_2.jpg

tec618.jpg

tec619.jpg

tec620.jpg

tec621.jpg